Monday, July 13, 2009

Am I Gonna Be One of "Those"???

So, here I sit, watching this silly Legends & Celebrity Softball Game during All-Star week, and I have the thought, "Am I one of those???" For those of you who don't know what I mean, I will do my best to explain...

I can't help but wonder if I am one of those people who do what everybody else is doing but SWEAR that I do it better??? You all know me and my "say it like it is" mentality, so I know you get what I am saying. For those of you who don't know me...your loss :) Seriously, though, for those of you who don't get what I am saying, please humor me...Please tell me my blog is the best thing you ever read...

Or not...

Because I still feel completely lost with this whole thing. I mean, am I supposed to tell you all my life story here, or am I just supposed to talk??? I love to talk, so I think you all may be in big trouble...I also don't want to be one of those people who post every 8.2 seconds...

SIDEBAR: Why the hell is Bob Knight playing 1st base in the All-Star Charity game???

Okay, back on track...

I have 3 days of Summer Camp left, and I couldn't be happier. I have thoroughly enjoyed the time I have spent with my summer camp group; however, I am so ready to be done with it all. It is really hard to entertain 9 boys (between 8-10) for 4 hours everyday without breaking any laws. (Especially since we are a Christian summer camp...) I must give Kudos to my sole female companion in all this testerone-driven madness...Cait, I love that you gave up your Mom to spend this time with me and all the crazy guys...

I really must sign off now (although I have accomplished nothing), because I need to figure out what the heck to do with the group tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is the best thing that I have ever read
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should post every 8.2 seconds. this is the greatest blog that ever existed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE TO TALK???? Wow, that is a surprise. We are in trouble. Love ya anyway and see ys soon!! WooHoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...you guys rock!! Thank you so much for humoring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must say, Cait has had a blast hanging w/ u this summer. She tells me all the crazy stuff ya'll do in your class. I know everyone and myself are always looking to see what awesome experiment or project you guys are doing. It's real rare to come across someone like you who puts 100+% in their job.Thanks for being great to Cait and I know all the other parents feel the same.Oh, by the way I think you should post every 8.2 seconds to. Cya tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete