Sunday, July 19, 2009

"How many different levels of thickness have you gone through??"

I have previously stated our uncanny ability to quote movie line after movie line after movie line...and so on and so forth...

This particular title has absolutely no bearing on the subject of tonight's post; however, the movie happens to be on A&E right now, and I love that line. Actually, I could probably post an entire blog with nothing but lines from that particular movie. I'm sure you've noticed I have yet to say what movie I am referring to, right??? Well, if I actually put the title in print, I might be charged royalty fees...

Again, insert the whole "ba-da-dah".

I actually find myself at this particular point with no purpose in this post. In fact, I am starting to wonder if I am just going through this as typing practice. Nah...

You know that could never happen...I have way too much to say, right??

Hmmm...now that I actually sit down to post, I really don't have all that much to say. Damn, that would be a first, huh?? Do the rest of you have this problem?? You sit down to write something and have a massive brain-fart... What the heck...

So, instead of continuing to go on about how I have lost all that I was going to write tonight, I will say "Goodnight, Heir Doctor"...

No comments:

Post a Comment